How to find Airtag on My Iphone
In this article, we’ll discuss about how to find Airtag on my iphone. AirTag uses Bluetooth and Ultra-Wideband technology to find lost items. Curious about nearby AirTags or what others are tagging? Concerned about privacy and tracking? Don’t worry! I’ll explain how to find an AirTag with your iPhone. While AirTags are exciting, new Apple products, users may encounter issues. Setting them up with Apple is usually straightforward, but flaws can occur. If you have trouble adding an AirTag to Find My on your iPad, contact us.
Enable precision Finding Your Phone:
The iPhone will show the distance and direction of an AirTag if Precision Finding is enabled. Precision Finding can be activated as follows:
- To access the Privacy & Security section, go to Settings.
- You must enable Location Services.
- Make sure the System Services tab is selected by scrolling down.
- In System Services, you can find the ‘Find My’ option.
- Make sure the ‘Precision Finding’ option is toggled on.
- Your camera and motion sensors will be accessed by Find My.
- It is necessary to have Bluetooth and Wi-Fi in order to use Precision Finding.
With these steps, Precision Finding will be enabled and the tracking capabilities of the AirTag will be enhanced.
Scan Your Surroundings with Phone:
When Precision Finding is enabled on your iPhone, it will scan your vicinity for nearby AirTags. To get started, just follow these steps:
- Visit the ‘Items’ tab in the Find My app.
- In the app, you’ll see a list of all your AirTags and other items.
- An AirTag that doesn’t belong to you will show up at the bottom of the screen as “AirTag Found Moving With You”.
- You can view more details about the AirTag by tapping on the message, including its serial number and the time it was detected.
- In the case you do not see this message, you can still try to locate an AirTag nearby by tapping the ‘Search’ button in the top right corner. A green dot will appear if an AirTag is visible in your view when you perform this action.
- Try scanning different areas of your iPhone, looking for green dots.
Locate The Airtag and take Action
To locate an AirTag and take appropriate action, follow these steps:
- Begin by tapping the green dot displayed on your screen. Follow the instructions provided to move closer to the AirTag. The distance indicator and arrow will guide you towards its location.
- Once you are within a few feet of the AirTag, you will hear a sound, indicating its proximity.
- If you want the AirTag to emit a louder sound, tap the “Play Sound” button.
- Depending on your intentions, you can take the necessary action with the AirTag:
A. If you wish to claim ownership of the AirTag, once paired, it will be disconnected from the original owner’s account and become yours.
B. If you want to return the AirTag to its rightful owner, tap on the instructions displayed on your screen. Follow the steps provided to reach out to the owner. This option requires that the AirTag has been set to Lost Mode and the owner has provided contact information.
C. To disable the AirTag and prevent it from tracking your movements, tap the ‘Disable AirTag’ button on the screen. Additionally, remove the AirTag’s battery. Please note that a new battery must be inserted for the AirTag to function and communicate with any Apple devices again.
By following these steps, you can efficiently locate an AirTag and take the necessary actions based on your intentions.
That’s it how to find AirTag near you. We are covered the how to find Airtag near you. We hope this guide is help for you if you feel free any suggestions comments below.