On your Android phone, you can save web pages as PDF documents without having to use online tools, PDF writing software, or browser extensions. Your Android phone needs to be equipped with a Chrome or Firefox browser.
On Example: if you Booked bus tickets or train tickets you need to be save PDF in file.
If you’ve ever wondered how to make a web page into a PDF document, here’s how you do it.
Before we know the methods, let’s take a look at exactly what these two formats are
What is meant by WEBPAGE or HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)?
The World Wide Web is a collection of documents. An Internet browser is used to access web pages, which are stored on a web server. An Internet page can keep many different types of content, including text, graphics, audio, video, and hypertext links.
What is meant By PDF?
The full name of the PDF is Portable Document Format File.
A PDF file is among the most frequently used formats today. When you download a document or form from the web, you’ve probably heard about PDFs. If it has a file extension of .pdf, it’s a PDF file.
How to Save Webpages To PDF
While you are conveying, you may want to get some work done or learn more about what is happening in the world.
The content of web pages can be exported to PDF format, shared, and viewed on any computer, tablet, or mobile phone, even without an internet connection.
1, Using Google chrome an Android Phone Without any installing App
- The Chrome browser is not equipped with a built-in Save to PDF feature, but you can still print HTML Web pages as PDFs with the print feature.
- Open the Chrome web browser on your Android device.
- You will then need to open the Web page which you would like to save as a PDF file for offline access. (For instance, I would open my site, techvibe.in).
- Tap the three-dot icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen after the Web Page loads on your phone.
- Now click the Share button.
- Next, select the Print option in the bottom menu.
- Choose Save as PDF as the printer on your Android phone in the next screen.
- Now, If you see that right side PDF button Tap on this PDF icon .
- And this is going to store in internal storage so open File manger app in your phone.
- Finally , Tap on the Download option so you can open and view the previously saved PDF file.
2, Using Google chrome on iPhone
When you want to read long-form content on the web but do not have access to certain resources, your mind wanders. If you find this to be the case, switch to the PDF format and print the document so that you can focus your attention on the content without distractions.
Follow these steps to print pages from chrome iPhone:
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on the iPhone.
- Access the webpage you want to print.
- Then Tap on the Share icon in the URL bar.
- To do so, scroll down to the Print option. Choose that option.
- Then, select a Printer and the number of copies you want.
- Finally save files for printed documents.
3, Using Adobe Acrobat, you can view PDF files saved on the web
- If you want to read Web Pages saved as PDF documents on your Android phone, you can download and install Adobe Acrobat.
- From the Google Play Store, download and install Adobe Acrobat.
- After that, open the Adobe Acrobat app for Android.
- In the PDF documents list on your Android Phone, you will find a list of all the Web pages you have saved as PDF documents.
- From this list, choose the Web Page on which you want to view.
4, Using online tools to export webpages to PDF (PDF24 tools)
Easily convert web pages to PDFs that can be saved online. Available for downloading and installation. It does not consume your computer’s resources.
With this method, you can create and save images of websites, or use them for other purposes, like adding comments.
In just a few steps, you can create a PDF of a website:
To search online PDF 24 tools
- Start the conversion by entering the URL of the webpage from which you’d like to receive a PDF file.
- After a few seconds, you’ll be able to download the website.
- Hopefully you now have the PDF file download completed.
- It uses the cloud to transform documents. Usually, with web pages, this is normal, since they are publicly accessible online.
- This tool works in a browser under all popular operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and Mac, or on smartphones such as Android and iPhone.